Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Allsorts Challenge


I decided to enter the Allsorts challenge which is not to use any patterned paper. Its amazing what can be created without using the patterned paper. I made a couple of cards and decided to use this one as my entry although I might well put the other one in later. What did I use?
All the cardsock is Bazzil
I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder for the background.
I used Cricut cartridge Heritage for the cameo image
and Cricut cartridge Sentmantals for the mat and border.
Hope you like it.

Lin xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lin
    Beautiful & elegant card. Great colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic I love the effect the swiss dots gives to the cameo

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete