Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wedding


Hi Everyone,
This is a wedding card I made for friends. They are tying the knot in Cyprus at the beginning of October. I am entering it into 4 challenges:
City Crafters - The wonderful sketch I followed
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything goes
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Anything goes
Stamp Something - Digital

The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and coloured using Lyra Aquacolours with just a hint of pearlescent tinting. I embossed the background with Cuttlebug, Birds & Swirls. The sentiment is computer generated and the charm is from Francheville. Everything else is from my stash.

Thanks for taking the time to look,

Lin xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card ... I too married in Cyprus! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous wedding card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty wedding card.. Those flowers are so pretty.. So glad you played along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very romantic card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love wedding cards...simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete