Friday, January 21, 2011

50 today


Hi everyone,

It's not me thats 50 (I wish). I made this card for a friend and it fits 2 challenges nicely.

Simon Says - Bingo (I used the gems, glitter, ribbon line)
Charisma cards - Magic numbers.

All the embellishments were cut with Cricut. I used the Accent Essentials for the flowers and leaf and George and Basic Shapes for the number. I have applied silver glitter to the 50. I dry embossed the leaf with Cuttlebug, Forest branches. All the papers and ribbon are from my stash.

Thanks for looking

Lin x

2 comments:

  1. a fab creation! Thanks for joining in with our Numbers challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW very elegant...love it! Thank so much for playing bingo with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete