Sunday, July 3, 2016

I so agree!!


Hi ladies,
I so agree with the sentiment on this card.
I think I may have to have a few photography pointers, can't seem to get it right just lately.  This card is much more vibrant than portrayed here.

The image is a Paper Artsy stamp and coloured with Copics.  Everything is from my stash.

The challenges I am entering are:
City Crafters Challenge Hang Out the Flags
Cute Card Thursday Add a banner/flags
Allsorts Challenge Gingham

Thanks for looking
Lin xx

6 comments:

  1. Yes it's a great life-affirming sentiment and this card has a great sense of fun. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright and cheery creation Lin, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes this is true; this sentiment made me laugh. Such a fun and beautiful take on our theme. Thanks so much for joning us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing this over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete