Sunday, July 30, 2017

My last Sunday Designer post for Vera LAne Studios

Hi Everyone,
First I must apologise for my shocking photography.  I tried several times and this is my best effort!
I have made a pocket letter for my last Vera Lane Studio post.  I had great fun doing this and have used several sets of design images.
The little dancer, the cat and the first sentiment are from Just Dance.
The pig is from Bacon Bits
The rainbow sentiment is from Raven and Pixie
The rainbow is from Unicorn and Pegasus
The gorgeous flowers in the centre are from Kokeshi Dolls
The girl holding the flowers is from Whimsical Girl and her Shar Pei
The 'Always Believe' sentiment is from Apple
I am not sure which set 'Love' is in, I have got it with Just Fly, but it's not in there.

Thanks for looking
Lin xx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pocket letter featuring a host of Vera Lane characters and sentiments! Linda, I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing your Sunday creativity this last month. Hope to see lots more! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carole, I have had a ball!!

    ReplyDelete